Hermes Natural Sea Sponge 17cm
Sorry, currently out of stock
Hermes : Among other attributes Hermes was the God of Eloquence and Messenger of the Gods. As our larger sponges are some of the best in the world, Hermes was also the God of Trade. Grown in the Greek Aegean Seas for over 200 years, the 16.5 cm sponge will spoil you as you lather it over your skin. Highly absorbent and organic, this sponge will treat you to a luxurious bath experience.
- PLASTIC CHEMICAL FREE Gentle on skin producing extraordinary lather perfect for young children and babies.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL + ANTI-FUNGAL making them a great natural non-irritating product.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT Up to 20% more than plastic sponges.
- NATURALLY BIODEGRADABLE Making them 100% compostable.
- LONG LASTING Up to a year with gentle care. Great for reducing waste!
- FRESHLY SEALED For hygiene + quality, natural sea sponges retain the distinct aroma of the ocean.
- 100% SUSTAINABLE Grown from the Greek seas after regrow into stronger, healthier sponges.
- Sponge sizes swell up to 15% when holding water
- Sponge shapes may vary